ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION
- School gives admission to Classes-I to X boys and girls with boarding offices based on composed Entrance Test.
- Special seats are offered to the offspring of War-Widows.
- All different classes are treated as regular citizens.
AGE ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Age on 31 March of the Year (according to class to which for affirmation is looked for)
- Class-I - 05 to 07 Years
- Class-II - 06 to 08 Years
- Class-III - 07 to 09 Years
- Class-IV - 08 to 10 Years
- Class-V - 09 to 11 Years
- Class-VI - 10 to 12 Years
- Class-VII - 11 to 13 Years
- Class-VIII - 12 to 14 Years
- Class-IX - 13 to 15 Years
- Class-X - 14 to 16 Years
SCHOLARSHIP ENTRANCE EXAM TEST
- Top 51 students will be given free education in scholorship entrance exam test.
- Registration amount of 10,000 should be paid before 20 March.
- Exam will be conducted on 21 March, 28 March, and 4 April.
- Result will be declared on the same day.
- Top 51 selected students have to pay 20,000 admission fees apart from 10,000 registration fees.