UP Sainik School Complete Exam Details
Prepare For UP Sainik School (Making Officers Building Nation)
The main aim of the School is to prepare the Cadets academically, physically and mentally for entry into the Commissioned ranks of the Defence Services through the National Defence Academy. To achieve this, the School provides comprehensive education:
1. To bring each cadet to an educational standard which will enable him to complete successfully in the open competition for admission to the National Defence Academy.
2. To train each Cadet in a manner, which will instill in him qualities of self reliance and confidence and enable him to derive full benefit from the courses of instruction at the National Defence Academy.
3. To render Cadets physically fit to take their place at the NDA and later to face with courage and endurance the hardships inseparable from life in the Armed forces.
4. To render Cadets physically fit to take their place at the NDA and later to face with courage and endurance the hardships inseparable from life in the Armed forces.
5. To impart training to all Cadets so that in consonance with the National Spirit they could conduct themselves with confidence in any society,and
6. To infuse in all Cadets a sense of loyalty, patriotism, individual and corporate responsibility for leading a purposeful life as honest and useful citizens of India.
UP SAINIK ENTRANCE EXAM 2022:
05 Oct. to 15 Nove. 2021
For Class VII: 16 January 2022
For Class IX: 16 January 2022
UP SAINIK ENTRANCE EXAM 2023:
1 Oct. to 31 oct. 2022
For Class VII: 8th January 2023
For Class IX: 8th January 2023
About UP Sainik School, Lucknow
Sainik School, Lucknow was established in July 1960. The only one of the Sainik schools to be administered by the state government, the alumni of which, Captain Manoj Pandey, posthumously received Param Veer Chakra. It was the first Sainik School in the country, and was followed by the setting up of other Sainik Schools, under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India, on the same lines.
The education in this school is subsidised by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. It is a boys' residential English medium school affiliated to CBSE Board.
Admission to school is made once a year in the month of April to Class VII and IX only. The written examination for selection of the candidates is normally held in January every year. The actual dates of the examination are notified on school website.
Application form to be filled online only through school website www.upsainikschool.org.
Eligibility Criteria for Exam 2022:
(i) Father of candidate must be a domicile of UP.
(a) For Class VII (Only Male): 02 July 2009 to 01 January 2012 (both dates inclusive)
(b) For Class IX (Male & Female): 02 July 2007 to 01 January 2010 (both dates inclusive).
(iii) For class VII only male candidates and For Class IX Male & Female candidates are allowed to appear in the exam.
(iv) Must have passed class VI and VIII for admission in class VII and IX respectively from a recognized school.
Fill Up Sainik School Application Form Online
- Out of total vacancies, 27 % of the seats are reserved for OBC, 21 % for SC, 02% for ST and 10 % for EWS category. Vimukt Jati will not be considered in the ST category.
- If any false caste certificate is found at any time his candidature will be cancelled and legal action will be initiated as per rules.
Sheme of Written Examination
- Admission to the school is made by an OMR Based (Objective)Competitive Written Examination. Due to COVID-19 pandemic there may be change in the examination pattern.
Interview and Result
- Candidate who pass the written exam and are coming in the merit list will be required to appear for Interview in the school campus and will undergo medical exam. Final merit list will be prepared after the interview and medical exam. Results will be hosted on the school website www.upsainikschool.org.
Join Up Sainik School Complete Online Course
- Agra, Ayodhya, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Prayagraj, Varanasi and Lucknow. The candidate appearing for examination may opt for maximum three centres, out of which one may be granted by the school administration. However in case of certain extraordinary situations, some other centre may also be allotted to the candidate besides his choice of three centres. Therefore the final decision of allotting the centre will be a sole prerogative of the school administration. No representation will be accepted.
Availability of Application Form:
Application Fee is Rs.1000/
Last Date for Application & Payment:
05 Oct. 2021 to 15 Nove. 2021
Date of Entrance Examination:
16 jan 2022
: Normal school fee is Rupees 35,000/- per annum (excluding other miscellaneous charges). Scholarship is given on merit basis. School Fee is likely to be increased.
The following documents/certificates to be brought in original and one photocopy for verification at the time of Interview:
a. Domicile certificate of father issued by the Competent Authority.
b. Caste certificate of candidate(SC/ST/OBC/EWS) issued by the competent authority.
c. Birth Certificate of applicant issued by Nagar Nigam/Nagar Palika/Zila Panchayat Adhikari.
The following documents/certificates to be submitted at the time of ADMISSION:
a. Transfer Certificate from the school last attended duly countersigned by the District Inspector of school/BSA in original.
b. Domicile certificate of father issued by the competent authority in original and self attested copy.
c. Caste certificate of candidate(SC/ST/OBC/EWS) issued by the competent authority in original and self attested copy.
d. Agreement bond on Rs.100/- non judicial stamp.
e. Affidavit on Rs.10/- non judicial stamp regarding Anti ragging and domicile.
f. Birth Certificate of applicant issued by Nagar Nigam/Nagar Palika/Zila Panchayat Adhikari in original and self-attested copy.
g.Self attested copy of Aadhar Card of candidate if available.
h.Marksheet of class VI and VIII for admission in class VII and IX respectively in original
(a) Personal Mobile Number & Correspondence Address of the applicant- for validations and future correspondence. In case you provide wrong/incorrect mobile number you will not be able to receive the updates.
(b) Please note that Applicant will not be able to edit/update his/her application details after the fee submission. No request for correction in any details of the applicant will be entertained, after the last date of the application.
(c) The candidate is not required to submit the hard copy of the Final Application Form and supporting document(s) to the Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow.
(d) The candidate is required to bring the Student Identity Card / Bonafide Certificate with photograph (attested by the Head of the Institution) issued by recognised School in which he/she (Class VII-Only Male, Class IX – Male & Female) is presently studying at the Examination Centre apart from the Admit Card issued by Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow for appearing in the examination. The particulars of the candidates would be verified by the Exam Supdt at the examination centre with the photo identity card brought by the candidate vis-à-vis Admit Card issued by Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow for entrance examination. In case of any mis-match, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination and his candidature will be cancelled. The Exam Supdt would record the same on the attendance sheet against the respective candidate. There will be no refund of examination fee in such cases. Admit card contains two section/copy (Candidate’s Copy & School’s office Copy), of which School’s Copy will be mandatory to submit to the invigilator during the written exam.
(e) The parents/candidates should exercise due care while filling up the application form. If on verification or otherwise at any subsequent stage, incorrect entries or some variations are found, then the candidature is liable to be rejected and legal action will be initiated against the guardian.
(f) Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Admission and the candidature will be cancelled if any variations found. then the candidature is liable to be rejected and legal action will be initiated against the guardian.
(g) Candidates should also note that once a Date of Birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records of the application form for the purpose of admission, no change will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever and the candidature will be cancelled if any variations found with the DOB documents. Note: For any query you may contact school office on Mob.No. 7052777795 between 0900 hrs to 1300 hrs on working days only. Sample papers of Entrance Exam will be available on our school website.
CLASS 7th SAMPLE PAPERS
(a) For admission to school, candidates must qualify in the written examination, consisting of one question papers, i.e.,
will be called for interview on basis of merit. Admission is granted on the basis of merit after interview and Medical Examination.
10 seats are declared as part of Payment seats. Fee structure of the Payment seat-would be double the normal fee.
Payment seats therefore will be offered to the candidates in order of merit till the merit rank of 100 only.
(b)Scheme of examination will be as under:-
OMR based One question paper having, Mathematics, Intelligence, English, General Knowledge-200 Marks –2:30 hours
Buy Books Now