Prepare For Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI School (Making Officers Building Nation)
• Institute set up by the Govt. of Punjab.
• Aim: To train selected young boys from the state for joining National Defence Academy, Pune.
• Duration of Training : Two years course at the Plus 1 and Plus 2 Level.
• Capacity: 48 cadets per year. Total 96 cadets at any one time.
To train selected young boys from the state for joining NDA.
1) Online applications are invited for the written test to be conducted for 12TH Course SESSION - 2022-2024 of MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH ARMED FORCES PREPARATORY INSTITUTE, Mohali (for boys), as per details given below-:-
a) Application forms are to be submitted online at http://recruitment-portal.in
b) The application link will be open from 10 AM on 04 Dec 2021 to 5 PM on 10 Jan 2022..
c) Online forms are to be filled by candidates themselves. No proxy applications are allowed.
d) Examination Fees is Rs 500/- (Five Hundred only)
• Only BOYS with a Punjab Domicile are eligible.
• Domicile of Punjab.
• Studying in Class 10.
• Desirous of joining NDA
• Date of Birth- Not born before 02 Jul 2005.
a)Examination will be held from 10:30 hrs to 13:30 hrs on 23-01-2022 (postponed)at designated centres in the state. Centres will be decided depending on the number of applications received from various regions of Punjab. Details of the exam centres will be intimated on the admit card. No TA, DA will be admissible for appearing in the exam and subsequent tests/interview.
b) Results of the written test will be available approximately after one week from the date of conduct of the written exam. Candidates are advised to visit the web site of the Institute (afpipunjab.org) and on http://recruitment-portal.in
• Written Test on 23 Jan 2022 (postponed). Total no of questions 150.
Subjects - English (40/150), Maths (80/150) and Social Studies
(30/150). Level- CBSE X standard.
• Test will be Objective type, answers on OMR Sheet.
• Selected candidates will be called for interview and test of Communication skills in Feb - Mar 2022.
• Candidates successful in interview and communication skills will be medically examined.
• First 48 candidates as per order of merit will be invited to join the institute in April 2022.
• Academic training: (Plus 1 and Plus 2) in a good school in
Mohali. All cadets study in Non-Medical Stream with
Computer Science / Physical Education.
• Physical Fitness, Sports, Firing and Drill.
• Personality Development , Communication skills & Soft skills.
• Preparation for NDA entrance Exam and Services Selection Board (SSB).
• Boarding, Lodging, Messing and Uniform free of cost.
• All training at AFPI free of cost.
• Cadets only pay school fees for the school (Approx Rs. 48,000/- per year, payable in three installments).
• Hostel with Individual rooms and attached bathrooms.
• Cadets’ mess, Ante room, Class rooms, Auditorium, Library, Cyber-café , Tuck shop, Indoor Shooting Range.
• Complete Infrastructure for SSB Training and Physical training including a state of the art gymnasium.
• Sports grounds- Hockey, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Jogging Track, Squash Court, Tennis court, Swimming pool.
85 AFPIANS commissioned as
171 Cadets inducted to NDA / Other Defence Academies as on Date.
Secured All India First Rank at NDA Merit in Jan 2015 and Jul 2017.
One AFPIAN (SUO Gurvansh Singh Gosal-2nd Course) awarded Bronze Medal at IMA -142 for Standing 3rd in Order of Merit - Dec 2018.
One AFPIAN secured All India 1st Position in NCC Special Entry Scheme, for OTA 45 Course - Feb 2019.
One AFPIAN (Lt Prabhdeep Singh Bhatia – 1st Course) secured All India 4th rank in JAG entry.
One AFPIAN (ACA Harpreet Singh-1st Couse) won Sword of Honour for being best all round cadet and Gold Medal for standing 1st in the order of Merit - OTA, Chennai - Mar 2020.
One AFPIAN (Capt Vishavdeep Singh - 1st Course) 9 PARA Cdo, awarded Sena Medal (Gallantry) - Jan 2021.
One AFPIAN (Lt Jasmeet Singh Bamrah – 3rd Course, 14 JAK Rif) awarded CDS Commendation Card for Operation in Galwan Valley, Ladakh - Jan 2021.
One AFPIAN (ACA Loveneet Singh – 5 th Course) awarded Bronze Medal at IMA 148 POP - Jun 2021.
• School Fees may increase marginally as decided by the school.
Exact amount will be intimated later.
• Candidates who have already passed Class 10th and are currently studying in Class 11th may also apply provided they meet the age criteria. However, such candidates will be required to repeat Class 11th if selected for admission to AFPI.
• For latest updates please refer to our website : www.afpipunjab.org